Gay Blog : High quality images with homo-erotic tendencies

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just Like Water

Moving down the streams of my lifetime
Pulls the fascination in my sleeve
Cooling off the fire of my longing
Boiling off my cold within his heat
Melting down the walls of inhibition
Evaporating all of my fears
Baptizing me into complete submission
Dissolving my condition with his tears


He's just like the water
I ain't felt this way in years
He's just like the water
I ain't felt this way in years


Coursing through my senses, he's prevailing
Floating through the space of my design
Drowning me to find my inside sailing
Drinking in the mainstream of his mind
Filling up the cup of my emotions
Spilling over into all I do
If I only I could get lost in his ocean
Surviving on the thought of loving you

[Lauryn Hill - Just Like Water]


wet boy

wet boy


No comments:

Post a Comment